- Challenge Partners
Challenge Partners We collaborate to improve each other and the education system as a whole.
Challenge Partners offers a range of programmes. Each of them is based on our collaborative approach and aims to tackle specific issues. They are grounded on the evidence of what works, regular feedback and quality assurance, and our collective learning.
By becoming a member of one or more of our programmes, you will also be able to benefit from:
- Being part of a national community of schools
- Access to our Members Area which contains a bank of resources such as case studies of practice
- Free and subsidised places at our national conferences and events
- Access to discounts with partner organisations such as Researchers in Schools, OLEVI, Eteach, The Key and more
- A weekly newsletter featuring news, funding, opportunities to get involved with schools nationally, links to relevant research and other items of interest
Our programmes are:
A collaborative network of over 350 schools nationally, organised into regional hubs, through which bespoke programmes that enable all schools to improve are delivered. Schools in the Network of Excellence take part in annual QA reviews and are supported to find collaborative solutions to challenges they are facing. The QA Review is an externally validated professionally-led peer review model focused on teaching and learning. Find out more.
A school improvement programme that not only helps achieving better outcomes for disadvantaged pupils, but also brings about long-term change in and across schools. This is done by building leadership capacity at all levels and using evidence based approaches. Find out more.
Before scaling up its programmes, Challenge Partners makes sure the interventions are tested, improved and evaluated, to ensure we learn about what works well and why, using the evidence from pilot interventions. Find out more about what we are currently testing and will be scaling up soon.
Find out more here